ORVIS CLEARWATER 9'0" 7WT FLY ROD OUTFIT : 907-4
Orvis Clearwater Fly Rod Outfits include the Orvis Clearwater Fly Rod, Orvis Clearwater Fly Reel, Orvis Clearwater floating fly line, Dacron backing, Orvis tapered leader, and Orvis cordura rod tube. All Orvis Clearwater Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Orvis Clearwater Fly Rods feature an unbelievable taper and action with award-winning Helios technology in the blanks. The Clearwater 907-4 is a versatile rod that is a perfect choice for targeting big browns, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, steelhead, redfish, bonefish, and general saltwater fishing when the wind dies down. This Clearwater 7wt will throw streamers with ease, launch bass bugs straight to their target, and turn over saltwater flies in the wind. This rod is ideally suited for everything from light saltwater duty to down-and-dirty sink-tip fishing. The 7wt has an anodized saltwater reel seat with a fighting butt for added leverage. Backed by a 25-year guarantee to repair or replace, no matter the reason.
- Helios technology delivers smooth, easy casting medium-fast action
- Gunsmoke anodizes aluminum reel seat
- Emerald green graphite blank with dark olive wraps, silver accents
- Chrome snake guides and quality stripping guides
- Fighting butt handle for added leverage
- Includes green Cordura tube with divided interior
- Tapers designed in Manchester, Vermont
- Backed by the Orvis 25-year Warranty Guarantee
ORVIS CLEARWATER IV FLY REEL : 7-9WT
The Orvis Clearwater IV Fly Reel may be the best reel in price and construction than any other reel on the market. Finally, a cast aluminum large arbor fly fishing reel that is lightweight enough to balance properly with your favorite fly rod and truly the best value fly reel around. Two years in design and development and with a powerful inline, Rulon to stainless, stacked disc drag that can hold its own with high-performance machined reels, the all new Clearwater Large Arbor costs significantly less than its machined cousins, but has not only the looks, but the guts of a higher-priced reel.
Easily converted to either left or right-hand retrieve, Clearwater fly reels have a positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time. Whether you're looking for your first large arbor, fishing on a budget, or want a spare or two in the bag, the new Clearwater Large Arbor can handle anything a machined reel can, and completely changes the game in die cast reels. Orvis Clearwater is a perfect choice for an affordable reel with a excellent drag system.
- Attractive cast aluminum frame and spool
- Large arbor for fast line retrieval
- Powerful Rulon to stainless stacked disc drag system
- Easily converted to either left or right-hand retrieve
- Positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time
- Designed to make effortless casts and throw tight loops
- Built a half-size heavy to help load the rod
- Compact head turns over larger flies
- Built with Integrated Slicknessâ€”a patented additive for reduced friction
- Welded loop for easy leader changes
- Positive Line ID to easily identify line weight