ORVIS ENCOUNTER FLY TYING KIT
The Orvis Encounter Fly Tying Kit provides a is a solid introduction for those interested in learning to tie their own flies. Complete with an instructional DVD, this is like attending several fly tying classes right in your own home. This complete starter kit includes enough materials to tie up to 80 flies in 8 of the most productive patterns. This is the perfect kit to get started tying your own flies and provides a solid base of quality tools and materials from which to build on.
This Fly Tying Kit makes the perfect gift for anyone interested in learning to tie flies. This is one of our most popular gift items at the shop. After all, there is no better feeling than hooking up with a nice fish on a fly that you created!
- Comprehensive fly-tying kit
- Includes water-based head cement, spooled materials, starter vise, ceramic bobbin, scissors, bodkin, hair stacker, English hackle pliers
- Includes materials for 8 basic patterns:
- Woolly Bugger
- Pheasant Tail Nymph
- BH Caddis Larva
- Elk Hair Caddis
- Rusty Parachute
- Fur Ant
- San Juan Worm
- Zebra Midge
- Also includes instructional DVD from renowned fly-tying videographer Tim Flager covering tool use, material use, and tying tutorials
- Learn to tie 8 basic guide patterns. Includes tools, vise, and materials to tie 8 basic patterns, 10 flies each for a total of 80 flies. Made in USA.