Orvis Hydros HD Bank Shot Fly Line
A specialized line designed to deliver big flies using a number of different casting techniques, including single-hand spey and roll casting. The 23-foot head is designed to load and deliver quick casts with minimal back cast. 20-foot handling section between head and running line. Two-tone line offers a low-visibility olive tip for steath deliveries, with an orange color running line for better tracking. The benefits of the textured lines are numerous: increased surface area allowed the lines to sit higher in the water, offering less drag, easier mending, less water spray, and easier pick-ups; the micro-textured surface traps air to provide increases in both shootability and flotation while decreasing friction; and the microreplicated pattern increased the durability of the lines, allowing them to last up to twice as long.
- HD Technology Microtexture surface reduces surface friction, improves flotation, and eliminates tangling.
- IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
- Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
- Enhanced Welded Loop — New sleek and durable welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
- Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
- Environmentally Responsible Packaging — Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.
- In willow/orange. 90'. Line weights 5-8. Made in USA.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.