ORVIS HYDROS SL II FLY REEL : 3-5WT
The Orvis Hydros SL II will be the perfect match for any 3-5wt fly rod used for lightweight trout and spring creek fishing. At 5.6 oz, this reel will balance any of today's lighter weight fly rods. Orvis Hydros SL Fly Reels are machined from bar-stock aluminum and feature a buttery-smooth drag startup and a narrower spool both increasing line pickup while reducing line stacking. The lightweight frame and spool, fully sealed drag, and best-in-class line pickup per revolution make the Hydros SL one of the best reels for the money in durability, drag system, and weight. From trout to saltwater flats, the Orvis Hydros SL will match any fishing application and has the stopping power for larger species.
- Super-Large arbor for up to 12% increased retrieval from older Hydros Models
- Fully sealed drag-clutch bearing
- Nearly 3X stronger drag with zero start-up inertia
- Narrow spool helps eliminate line stacking
- Improved tolerances for smooth operation
- Increased backing capacity
- Colors: Black Nickel or Citron
- Size: II (3-5wt)
- Weight: 5.6oz
- Diameter: 3 1/2"
- Capacity: 20-lb & WF4: 125 yards