ORVIS MEMORY FOAM COUCH DOG BED
The Orvis Memory Foam Couch Bed gives your dog a whole lot to love. The supportive 4"-thick memory foam cushion is calibrated and designed specifically for canines—promising to reduce pressure on joints, support muscles, and improve circulation. The plush polyester-filled, double-stacked bolsters promise to stay in place, and provide a sense of security and ultimate comfort for your dog. And the velvety-soft microfiber cover, with piping along the bolster edges, looks as good as it feels. A water-resistant liner protects the memory foam. Cushion is removable. Personalize with embroidery, up to 15 characters. Polyester cover. Cover is removable and washable. Imported.
- Small: 27" x 21¾" outside dimensions, dogs up to 40 lbs.
- Medium: 34½" x 26½" outside dimensions, dogs 40-60 lbs.
- Large: 41½" x 31½" outside dimensions, dogs 60-90 lbs.
The Shape: Couch
The Cushion: Orvis Memory Foam
- Two stacked bolsters create more space for your dog to lean into, and refuse to cave in or flop over under your dog's weight, increasing their sense of security and comfort
- The deep, removable cushion creates a supportive nook for your dog and is constructed to stay securely in place
- Piping along the bolster edges ensures that this bed will look great among your home furniture
The Cover: Quilted Microfiber
- Orthopedic memoryfoam supports joints and muscles, relieves pressure points, and improves circulation (especially beneficial for older dogs and larger breeds)
- Our open-cell foam is a single piece (not chopped foam), and is designed specifically to support a dog's body shape and weight distribution
- Low-VOC CertiPUR-US-certified foam is made without formaldehyde, phthalates, or heavy metals
- A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the memory foam clean and dry, and unzips for easy removal and washing if your dog has an accident
- Durable, furniture-grade polyester microfiber cover is quilted for extra comfort
- Easy care—simply unzip to remove and toss in your home washing machine