ORVIS MEMORY FOAM WRAPAROUND DOG BED
A supersoft FleeceLock® sleep surface adds plush coziness to our den-like Orvis Wraparound Dog Bed, while a 3½"-thick pad of therapeutic memory foam (designed and calibrated specifically for a dog's shape and weight distribution cushions joints, relieves pressure points, and improves circulation. Dogs delve right into the wraparound security promised by a plush, polyester-filled bolster that wraps completely around the bed, creating a perfect dog's den. Our exclusive and improved FleeceLock sleep surface is plusher than ever, won't pill, pull, or shed, no matter how much your dog moves around or digs in to get cozy. And the new microsuede outer fabric is upholstery grade for maximum durability. This bed is perfect for dogs who prefer maximum softness, maximum support, and the curl-up cushioning. A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the CertiPUR-US®-certified foam clean and dry.
Polyester cover is removable and washable. Imported.
- Small 28" x 21", dogs 15-40 lbs.
- Medium 36" x 29", dogs 40-60 lbs.
- Large 42" x 33", dogs 60-90 lbs.
The Shape: Wraparound
The Cushion: Orvis Memory Foam
- An oval-shaped bolster creates a den-like sleeping alcove, designed to increase your dog's sense of security and safety
- The plush, polyester-stuffed bolster offers 360-degree support—great for puppies or dogs who curl up to sleep, or for dogs who like a cozy place to rest their head
The Cover: FleeceLock®
- Orthopedic memory foam supports joints and muscles, relieves pressure points, and improves circulation (especially beneficial for older dogs and larger breeds)
- Our open-cell foam is a single piece (not chopped foam), and is designed specifically to support a dog's body shape and weight distribution
- Low-VOC CertiPUR-US®-certified foam is made without formaldehyde, phthalates, or heavy metals
- A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the memory foam clean and dry, and unzips for easy removal and washing if your dog has an accident
- Our exclusive and improved FleeceLock sleep surface refuses to shed, pull, or pill no matter how much your dog digs in to get comfortable