ORVIS ENCOUNTER WADING BOOT, RUBBER
The Orvis Encounter Wading Boot may be the most affordable yet most durable wading boot on the market. Orvis designed this boot from the ground up to include features that compare to other wading boots that are twice the price. All entry-level wading boots are made the same way, right? Wrong. Meet our Encounter boot. Built using welted construction, with a scratch rubber toe cap, fully lined interior, and durable new vibram sole, the only thing entry level about this lightweight wading boot is the price. In tan/olive. Imported.
Men's sizes: 5-14.
- Rubber-soled boots feature NEW Vibram dual-durometer outsole for increased traction and durability
- Developed to meet the needs of the novice angler
- Built using a welted construction that forms a wide, rigid base
- Webbing loop eyelets allow laces to tighten easily and evenly
- Scratch rubber toe cap protects the reinforced toe box from abrasion and impact
- Durable felt sole for traction
- All-synthetic upper remains durable and minimizes spread of invasive species
- Screened drainage holes keep out
- Mens Sizes 5-14