ORVIS SUPERFINE CARBON 905-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 9'0" 5WT
Orvis Superfine Carbon Fly Rod Outfits include the Orvis Superfine Carbon Fly Rod, Orvis Battenkill I Fly Reel, quality Orvis Superfine Trout floating fly line, Dacron backing, Orvis Tapered Leader, Orvis Recon premium aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Orvis Superfine Carbon Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Orvis Superfine Carbon 905-4 is the perfect all-purpose trout fly rod for anglers that prefer a super smooth action with amazing line feel. This delicate 5wt makes flawless dry fly presentations at any distance and the incredible responsiveness allows you to feel every head shake of a 6 inch brook trout. This 5wt is a terrfic technical dry fly rod and provides pure joy when you fight a trout of any size.
Each Superfine Carbon fly rod is hand crafted with modern technologies, providing a silky smooth, full-flex action that will protect light tippets and make delicate presentations exactly where you want them. This 8'6" 5wt will get into the smallest pocket water that is unreachable with other rods, where unique casts are often invented on the spot to deliver your fly where trout are hiding. This rod is so much fun to fish, you wonÂ‰Ûªt be able to wipe the smile off your face every time a fish strikes. This is an amazing small stream rod!
- Unsanded graphite blank with matching graphite wraps
- Delicate presentations and incredible line feel
- Winding Check
- Silky smooth full-flex action
- Silver snake guides and hardware
- Uplocking cork and polished silver reel seat
- Supergrade cork handle
- Premium Orvis aluminum rod tube & rod sock
- Backed by the Orvis 25-year guarantee
- Hand crafted in Manchester, VT
The Orvis Battenkill II Reel gives small stream anglers the perfect combination of high quality, modern machining without the added weight of an unnecessary drag system. The Battenkill Reel is simplicity exemplified and perfected. The Orvis Battenkill Fly Reel has been in the fly fishing industry for generations. Orvis has updated the new Battenkill to feature a new 4 position internal click and pawl drag system and increased the spool size. Simple design and flawless construction make this the perfect click-and-pawl fly reel for nearly any freshwater fishing situation. A minimalist's dream, the all-new Battenkill features a classically styled, yet technically enhanced, four-position click-and-pawl drag system that is adjusted internally and is designed to work in tandem with the palm of your hand on those sizzling, screaming runs.
Constructed with a narrow spool for less line stacking on retrieve and a larger spool diameter for higher line retrieval rates. The ultra-lightweight fly reel design balances perfectly on shorter rods. Machined from heavy-duty bar-stock aluminum for added durability. Easily adjustable left- or right-hand retrieve. Highlighted by laser-engraved logos and a cool black nickel color.
- Attractive black nickel finish
- 4 position click-and-pawl drag system
- Beautiful, classical styling
- Narrow spool results in less line stacking
- Large spool diameter for high retrieval rate
- Ultralight weight design balances with shorter rods
- Easily adjustable left- or right-hand retrieve
- Laser-engraved logos
- Machined from heavy-duty bar-stock aluminium
- Backed by the Orvis 25-year Guarantee
- Designed to enhance Superfine Glass and Carbon rods
- Delicate presentations, tight loops, and easy line management
- Weight forward taper
- Orvis Line ID for easy identification
- Braided multifilament core
- Integrated Slickness Technology for maximum distance, performance and durability
- Sleek, low profile welded loop for fast rigging changes
- Willow colored head for stealth presentations