ORVIS UPLAND HUNTING SOFTSHELL JACKET
Orvis best selling Upland Hunting Softshell Jacket brings hunters the perfect combination of moisture management, briar protection, breathability, and mobility. Unrestricted shooting movement was at top of mind when we designed the fit and details of this jacket. The low-profile, Napoleon-style pockets have been improved to lie flat on both sides to cater to both right- and left-handed shooters. The tightly woven shell stands up to brush and is now DWR-treated for additional water resistance. Inside, the shell features a soft brushed tricot liner. Blaze accents have been increased to over 1000 sq. inches for greater safety afield. External contour cuffs protect the back of your hands and the internal wind cuffs cut the breeze and keep out debris. Underarm zips allow for extra ventilation. Adjustable drawstring in hem. Active fit. Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52), XXXL(54-56).
- Our best selling softshell jacket
- It delivers the perfect combination of moisture management, briar protection, breathability, and mobility
- Durable and breathable
- Designed specifically for unrestricted shooting motion
- DWR-treated for additional water resistance
- Wears comfortably with a shooting/hunting vest
- Two flat, napoleon style, ambidextrous shooting pockets
- Contour cuffs have been extended to protect your hands
- Wind cuffs keep out the wind and debris
- Underarm zips for added ventilation
- Blaze accents increased to over 1000 sq. inches (on size large)
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
AC (Northern IL) | February 28th, 2022
Love this jacket. It's not too thick, but provides enough warmth for a cold day. The fit is perfect as well. Really looking forward to taking this out season after season.
Darren D Shaffer (CO) | October 27th, 2021
Just took this Orvis upland jacket on a Colorado pheasant hunt last weekend. It was windy and cold at the start of the hunt and I was surprised how warm this jacket was and how well it fit and was cut to accommodate mounting a shotgun without your sleeves pulling on your wrists. Super warm and comfortable. I had to strip off this layer as it warmed up into the 50s.
Gene Tereba (UT) | October 5th, 2021
have this jacket for several years....really friggin nice. lots of pockets and everythign you need for day afield after pheasants!! buy it now!!!