PATAGONIA BLACK HOLE DUFFEL 120L
Patagonia's Black Hole Duffel 120L is their largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel and is built for rugged adventure. The Black Hole Duffel is highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, protecting your gear from travel and rough handling. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily misplaced items like your headlamp, toothbrush and spork. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 1673 g (3 lb. 11 oz.)
- 32 x 17 x 13
- 120L (7323 cu. in.)
4.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Matt Neal (Dayton, OH) | June 9th, 2019
I have the 120L and the 45L version of this bag. They hold up really well and the 120L is massive. The only gripe I have is the bottom of the bag is not made of the the waterproof fabric as the rest. If your in a light rain it will keep your contents dry but it is not super water resistant if you place it down in a puddle or muddy spot. No regrets buying it just be more careful around ground water.