PATAGONIA GUIDEWATER DUFFEL 80L
The Guidewater Duffel 80L is a light, sturdy and fully submersible duffel swallows monstrous amounts of gear and is 100% waterproof. Fair Trade Certified sewn. Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester shoulder straps and lining Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion Adjustable, hydrophobic shoulder straps double as a top grab handle and do not absorb or retain water Universal lash points offer multiple rigging options for shoulder straps and can be used as tie-down points Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Shell: 14.4 Oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the exterior and a TPU coating on the interior.
- Shoulder straps: 100% Recycled polyester monomesh ripstop.
- Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester plainweave. All recycled nylon webbing.
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Duffel volume is 80 liters
- 1,010 g (2 lbs 4 oz)