PATAGONIA HYBRID PACK VEST
Patagonia's Hybrid Pack Vest is a lightweight, performance-driven hybrid pack/vest designed for fishing both fresh and saltwater. The Hybrid Pack Vest hauls everything you need to deal with rapidly changing weather and fishing conditions. The design is based on the classic Vertical Pocket Vest, with new, updated fabric and added a versatile, integrated pack.
For improved comfort and performance, the vest body is now made from lighter, more water-repellent 5.5-oz Cordura 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access, while Hypalon utility keepers, D-rings and multiple internal zippered pockets put everything in its place. Large rear storage pocket holds lunch, jacket and anything else you want to pack around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. Front and side adjustments make it easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes along with the temperature. This is a versatile, lightweight, and comfortable vest/pack that will keep your gear organized and at your fingertips, all at a great price!
- Molded back panel ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions
- 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools, car keys or other small essentials; hidden rod holder
- Large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch or other supplies
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglass loop; front D-rings allow for quick organization
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for layering
- 400 g (14.11 oz)