PATAGONIA LIGHTWEIGHT SYNCHILLA SNAP-T FLEECE PULLOVER
Patagonia's Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover is as comfortable as your favorite sweatshirt, but in a great looking technical pullover that wicks moisture, dries fast, keeps the breeze away, and is durable to go trekking through the woods. The ultra-comfortable fleece is double faced to trap body heat, cut the wind, and resist abrasion.
The Lightweight Syncilla Snap-T is made to exceptionally high standards from lightweight double-faced 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled), it has Y-Joint sleeves that increase mobility through the shoulders and arms, a stand-up collar with a 4-snap nylon placket to protect the neck and vent heat, and an on-seam left-chest pocket with a nylon flap and snap closure to hold your small essentials. Hem and cuffs are trimmed with spandex for added comfort. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their skilled labor.
- Made of midweight Synchilla® polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 405 g (14.3 oz)