PATAGONIA MEN'S SNAP-DRY HOODY, ON SALE
Built for warmth, comfort and freedom of movement in moderate or cool conditions, this fast-drying, technical fishing hoody has a durable and stretchy face with lightweight, fast-wicking insulation in the body and hood.
- Durable, quick-drying 63% recycled nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex shell has four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester tricot-insulated grid lining in the body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on chest
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Andrew Gastley (Hanover, PA) | January 12th, 2021
This hoody is sick. I've already got two others (Hex Grey/Navy & Forge Grey). Of course it's warm and dry and great quality...blah, blah, blah. It's Patagonia. What else did you expect? But it's also super stylish, and it doesn't make that annoying "wish-wash" sound that most performance/technical clothing does. Mizewell getchewsum!