PATAGONIA MESH MASTER II VEST
The Patagonia Mesh Master II Vest is a versatile, highly breathable mesh fishing vest with vertical pockets for low-bulk storage and easy pocket access, perfect for either hot or cold weather conditions. The Mesh Master II Vest keeps you comfortable and highly organized to keep you fishing efficiently. The durable, ultralight 100% polyester mesh body won’t sag in heavy weather and breathes easily in the heat. Pockets are made of 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia's classic vertical pocket system provides easy, secure access to everything from big fly boxes to your fish camera. A large, double-zip back storage pocket is set high to keep jacket and lunch out of the water when you’re going deep. There’s also an EVA foam collar to distribute weight and soothe your neck and shoulders. The adjustable front closure allows for varying levels of insulation and layering. Other killer features include a 100% nylon accessory holder, sunglasses loop, front D-rings for accessories, multiple interior zip pockets for tippet spools, and a hidden rod holder for midstream rigging. You won't find a lighter, more comfortable vest, with better features than the Mesh Master II.
- Mesh body ventilates in hot weather and won’t hold water in wet or cold conditions
- Pockets made of 3-layer 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- EVA foam collar provides comfort and equalizes weight distribution
- Vertical front pocket design provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Stacked upper pocket on back is set high on shoulders to keep contents dry during wading
- Bottom mesh pocket on back with double-zipper closure
- Multiple interior zippered pockets for tippet spools; hidden rod holder
- Adjustable front closure allows for layering
- 340 g (12 oz)