PATAGONIA MIDDLE FORK PACKABLE WADERS
Patagonia Middle Fork Packable Waders are the lightest, most packable waders ever designed. These waders are a game changer for the hiker, backpacker, minimalist, and warm weather angler. The new Middle Fork Packable Wader feature seamless bootie technology; made with lightweight yet durable waterproof/breathable fabric, they fold into a compact stuffsack for go-anywhere convenience and capability.
Patagonia Middle Fork Packable Waders provide maximum performance, packability and comfort in a streamlined and innovative design. These waders feature low-bulk, seamless, synthetic rubber booties, and light-but-durable H2No® Performance Standard fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you cool and dry all day long. These are the lightest, most packable and most technically advanced waders Patagonia has ever made, with the upper body built from 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled nylon, while the seat and legs are 4-layer, 4.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled).
Middle Fork Waders roll up into their own compact 8" x 13" stuffsack and weigh in at just 26 ounces. They’re optimized for travel, warm weather and backcountry fishing, but don’t let the light weight fool you—these revolutionary waders are built to last and work just as well from a drift boat, with heavy-duty scuff guards and single-seam construction which moves the seams away from high-wear areas. The strong and stretchy seamless bootie design also adds durability by eliminating the most common points of failure or leakage. An interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket keeps phone and key fob dry, a drop-down suspension system allows easy wear at waist height in summer conditions, and an adjustable wading belt keeps everything in place.
- The highest-performing, lightest, most packable waders on the market, featuring our seamless booty technology. This is the ultimate backcountry or travel wader
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Minimalist, adjustable suspenders and wading belt
- Heavy-duty scuff guards at ankle
- Interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket
- Roll up into their own compact 8" x 13" stuffsack and weigh in at just 26 ounces
- H2No® Performance Standard shell.
- Upper: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled nylon.
- Lower: 4-layer, 4.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled).
- Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Booties: hypoallergenic synthetic rubber
LEARN MORE: https://www.patagonia.com/static/on/demandware.static/-/Library-Sites-PatagoniaShared/default/dw372d3e22/zcommerce/images/hero/img1-490x630.gif
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Josh Hamilton (Waynesville, OH) | January 30th, 2021
Excellent waiters that allow for both use in Coldwater and summertime fishing. Made it enjoyable and comfortable to wade out and get into position for great fishing.
Chris (Louisiana) | June 11th, 2020
I purchased a pair of Middle Fork packable waders in the spring of 2019 in anticipation of a series of fly fishing trips I had planned for later that year. Each trip entailed cross country air travel and space was at a premium. In that regard, these waders can't be beat. I was actually able to pack them in my personal item (backpack) along with the orvis ultralight boots and lightweight sleeping bag. Not bad when you can fit all that under the seat in front of you. On the water, they performed flawlessly. No leaks even as I bushwhacked my way through stream side briars on occasion. A+ purchase and even better at the current sale price.