PATAGONIA MINIMALIST WADING JACKET
Patagonia's Minimalist Wading Jacket is ultralight, waterproof, and breathable providing all the features you want in a wading jacket, at a fraction of the weight. The Minimalist Jacket will keep you dry and comfortable all day long, even in hot and humid weather. Featuring a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR durable water repellent finish, and made from 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric, this jacket is as tough as it is comfortable. It also rolls up into a small, compact ball so you can stash it in your waist or sling pack.
Persistence is often the key to successful fishing, but it’s tough to persist when you’re tired or wet. Our Minimalist Wading Jacket keeps you on the water longer with a rare combination of heavy-duty rain protection and ultralight performance. Made from durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish—and now featuring corrosion-resistant zippers and updated styling—the Minimalist sheds weather like other premium fly fishing jackets but at half the weight. Two large upper fly-box pockets with highly water-repellent zips haul essential gear; underneath are two handwarmer pockets to keep your off hand warm during the swing. Add in a fully adjustable hood and cuffs, plus a bungee drawcord at the waist, and it’s clear: the Minimalist is everything you need and not an ounce more. It’s also our longest fishing jacket (5 inches longer than the SST).
- Light and durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully adjustable hood, cuffs and bungee at waist
- Two upper fly-box pockets with handwarmer pockets underneath
- Plastic zippers won’t corrode in salt water or wet environments
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 303 g (10.7 oz)