PATAGONIA NANO PUFF FITZ ROY TROUT HOODIE
Our guides favorite hoodie for the fall, winter, and early spring. The Patagonia nano puff hoodies is one of the lightest jackets on the market that also is warm, windproof, and water resistant with the DWR finish. This jacket has it all for the colder days. This is a limited edition version of the nano puff with the world famous Fitz Roy trout located on the front of the jacket. What makes this jacket one of the best is the highly compressible 60-gram primaloft gold insulation for added warmth and protection from the elements. With most new Patagonia products, this jacket is produced using recycled polyester fabric and insulation.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 100% Recycled Insulation 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions compared to conventional production methods
- Construction Details Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable stitching for abrasion resistance
- Pocket Details Two zip handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zip chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Center-Front Zipper Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Fish MojoLucky Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest may increase on-the-water success
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Drew (OHIO) | June 12th, 2023
This is a must have on any early or late season trip. it is packable but extremely warm. Love this coat.
Robert (Normal, IL) | October 30th, 2022
My favorite jacket. I wear whenever it is chilly. Great layering piece. Fits under other jackets because it is not bulky. Maintains warmth when wet.