PATAGONIA PERFORMANCE BETTER SWEATER JACKET
Patagonia's Performance Better Sweater Jacket is a performance polyester full zip jacket with the right mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly stretch designed for the active outdoor lifestyle and looking great around town. Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, this dynamic jacket is made from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a cozy interior throughout the body and collar. Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows a full range of mobility. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. Zippered handwarmer pockets keep you organized and a zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible. The full-front zip has a zip-through collar. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth for sunrise starts.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of Polartec® Power Stretch® polyester/spandex jersey
- Full-zip jacket that zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Aaron (Northern Illinois) | October 1st, 2019
This is my favorite layer come fall. I wear mine nearly everyday. Tshirt > Better Sweater > Insulated Jacket can get me all through our midwest winters. Tell everyone I know about these, if it's chilly in your area these are a perfect layer. Not heavy, perfect fit, and allows you to cast while wearing it also. One of those items that once I wear through mine I'll buy another in a heartbeat!