PATAGONIA R1 TECH FACE HOODY
Patagonia's R1 Tech Face Hoody is a warm, stretchy, breathable, and ultra comfortable just like you’d expect from Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for versatility in shifting mountain and fishing conditions.
R1 Tech Face is just like the R1 with extra grit, adding a tough exterior shell to the fleece-like comfort for those cold days in the wilderness. Rocks, branches, ice, and snow are no match for this tough exterior. The stretchy, lightweight double-weave fabric (partially recycled polyester, with spandex) offers significantly more wind resistance and durability than our traditional R1, and its articulated pattern further encourages a full range of mountain mobility. An alpine-helmet-compatible, adjustable hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility through shoulder-season squalls. Detailing includes a pair of high, zippered handwarmer pockets (with venting mesh), an external zippered left-chest pocket, and our sleek, low-bulk, easy push-up stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs. The adjustable hem snugs via cords routed through the hand pockets, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds excess moisture.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Alpine-helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- Weight: 400 g (14.1 oz)