PATAGONIA RIVER SALT WADING JACKET
The River Salt Jacket is Patagonia's toughest and most durable fishing shell, made with rugged, 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard wader fabric for the most challenging conditions. Our durable River Salt Jacket stands up to rain, wind, salt spray and seriously hard use. Made with ultra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it’s the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market.
The River Salt Jacket boasts some killer features including a waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips, lie flat when empty, and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; two cozy handwarmer pockets now feature zip closures to keep water and oar handles out; a zinger attachment on the left chest lets you keep small tools close at hand; an elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water. And when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented, single-pull adjustable hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem half an inch shorter than the Minimalist and 2 inches longer than our shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- Rugged 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Adjustable hood is designed to fit with single-pull adjustment around and over head
- Watertight, adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- Weight: 641 g (1 lb 6.6 oz)
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Patrick Lingo (Georgia) | April 7th, 2020
Durable material that is breathable and easy to layer with other products for those days when its 40 in the morning and 70 in the afternoon.
Christopher Zucker (New York) | March 4th, 2020
I I originally purchased this coat for fishing the Salmon River in NY. It's been great for challenging and cold days on the stream. It's also great for saltwater. I've used to from shore and from a boat. It's tough and warm and cleans up easily.