PATAGONIA STEALTH ATOM SLING
Patagonia's Stealth Atom Sling provides functional performance for anglers seeking a convenient alternative to the tradiditional fishing vest. The Stealth Atom Sling is built to move, and comfortably hauls a day’s worth of gear on your back, where is it out of the way. When you need to change flies, rig up, or access the pack, the sling easily slides around to your chest for easy access. With a 15-liter volume, the Stealth Atom holds two large fly boxes and has organizing pockets with hook-and-loop closures for all the necessary doodads.
Need a flat work surface? The molded, front-zippered panel drops open to create a miniature fly-tying table, right at your fingertips. Now made from lighter, more water-repellent 5.5-oz Cordura 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, our newest version of the Stealth Atom Sling also features the iconic Fitz Roy Trout logo molded into the back panel. Additional details include a top-access, mesh-lined security pocket; an internal TPU-welded waterproof phone/camera pocket; a single external water-bottle pocket with security keeper; a new external tippet holder; a stretch-woven back panel for comfort; highly water-repellent exterior YKKzippers; and a fully adjustable strap to allow for layering.
- 5.5-oz 210-denier Cordura® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack size is 15L
- Molded front drop-down panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket; TPU-welded waterproof interior pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- Stretch-woven back panel for comfort and ease of cleaning
- Adjustable strap to allow for layering
- Water-bottle pocket with security keeper
- Exterior tippet spool holder
- 580 g (1 lb 4.5 oz)