PATAGONIA STORMFRONT HIP PACK
Patagonia's Stormfront Hip Pack is the ultimate, fully submersible hip pack that is a perfectly sized to safely organize and carry everything you need for a day on the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with a burly, 100% nylon core fabric is treated on the exterior with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and on the interior with a TPU single-side coating.
This is the perfect flats pack for saltwater anglers because the 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion and provides quick access to the main compartment which holds fly boxes, a camera, and a rain shell or extra layers. On the outside, we’ve added a small, zippered stash pocket and lash points for a rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find a handy zippered pocket to secure keys, wallet and accessories. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and padded neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads. This is an awesome, completely waterproof pack for those who prefer to travel light, organizing and safely transporting everything that you need, and nothing that you don't.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Lash points on front for rod tube or jacket
- 564 g (1 lb. 3.9 oz.)
- 14 x 10 x 6
- 10L (610 cu. in.)