PATAGONIA STORMFRONT SLING
Patagonia's Stormfront Sling is the ultimate 100% submersible sling to keep your precious cargo safe and dry in the harshest environments. This sling organizes a full day's worth of gear or clothing, with quick access to the main compartment, and plenty of killer features. When we say 100% waterproof-submersible, it means your gear is always dry, no matter what.
Patagonia built the aerodynamic Stormfront® Sling to not only keep your gear dry, but also out of the way when you’re moving in tight quarters. Made with 100% waterproof welded construction, this wet-weather sling features burly, 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The waterproof TIZIP® zipper provides quick access to the main compartment and keeps dry stuff dry, no matter what. A fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder and stays out of the way when you’re casting. Exterior lash points let you attach a net or rod, and a glove-friendly grab strap provides a secure grip.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a nonsubmersible 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Weight: 658 g (1 lb. 7.2 oz.)
- Size: 19 x 9 x 6in
- Volume: 20L (1220 cu. in.)