PATAGONIA STORMSURGE SLING
Patagonia's Stormsurge Sling is the ultimate 100% submersible sling to keep your precious cargo safe and dry in the harshest environments. This sling organizes a full day's worth of gear or clothing, with quick access to the main compartment, and plenty of killer features. When we say 100% waterproof-submersible, it means your gear is always dry, no matter what.
Patagonia built the aerodynamic Stormsurge Sling to not only keep your gear dry, but also out of the way when you’re moving in tight quarters. Made with 100% waterproof welded construction, this wet-weather sling features burly, 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The waterproof TIZIP® zipper provides quick access to the main compartment and keeps dry stuff dry, no matter what. A fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder and stays out of the way when you’re casting. Exterior lash points let you attach a net or rod, and a glove-friendly grab strap provides a secure grip.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a nonsubmersible 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Weight: 658 g (1 lb. 7.2 oz.)
- Size: 19 x 9 x 6in
- Volume: 20L (1220 cu. in.)