PATAGONIA SWIFTCURRENT EXPEDITION WADERS
The Patagonia Swiftcurrent Expedition Waders are newly designed to be lighter, and stronger than any previous Patagonia wader ever made. New design features including truly articulated legs and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement, beefier zippers, a more precise and intuitive suspender system, heavy-duty scuff guards at the ankle, a new Secure Stretch wading belt and innovative bootie technology are among the many improvements that make the Swiftcurrent waders significantly more durable and allow anglers to move better in and out of the water.
Patagonia's continuing initiative of considering the needs of both anglers and the environment in their products, the Swiftcurrent line is transitioning to 100% recycled face fabrics that surpass their rigorous H2No Performance Standard for waterproofness and durability. Swiftcurrent Waders are constructed from Patagonia’s innovative, 4-layer fabrics. Designed and engineered by Patagonia, they are the most durable, puncture-resistant and comfortable waterproof/breathable materials Patagonia has ever made.
- EZ-lock height adjustability is now combined with a new quick release suspender system. Has padding in shoulder strap
- Top hem drawcord seals in warmth
- Reach-through handwarmer pockets have zip flaps for back-of-hand comfort
- Integrated belt loops keep wading belt at hand for easier on/off; new Secure Stretch wading belt is secure enough for bear spray or other accessories. The stretch of the belt stretches only in the back area.
- Large chest pocket has horizontal water-resistant zipper
- Two generous interior drop-in pockets easily accommodate fly box, tippet spools or gloves
- Flip out waterproof pouch inside
- Anatomical left and right Yulex booties have a more sock-like fit, resist compaction over time and are polygrid-lined for additional warmth and comfort. The Yulex booties are made from the same neoprene-free natural/synthetic rubber compound used in Patagonia wetsuits.
- Removable foam kneepads have been lengthened and widened
- Sizing has changed on the new Swiftcurrent Waders. The first measurement is girth, second is length and third is foot size
- Fabric: H2NO Perfomance Standard shell. Upper: 4-layer, 6.6 oz. 100% recycled polyester microfiber high-density taffeta face fabric bonded to 100% recycled polyester backer. Lower: 4-layer, 9.4 oz. 100% recycled polyester microfiber high-density double-weave taffeta face fabric bonded to 100% recycled polyester backer. Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Ironclad Guarantee, If you are not satisfied with your Patagonia wader at the time you recieve it or if they fail prematurely due to construction or materials, Patagonia will repair, replace or issue credit at their discretion. Damage due to wear and tear, or accidents such as the occasional run-in with thorns or barbed wire will be repaired at a reasonable charge. Waders can't be replaced free of charge if they've come to the end of their useful life.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Gabe (Queen Creek, AZ) | May 4th, 2020
After getting sick of buying cheap neoprene waders I made the plunge and purchased these. They are waaaay better. Love the fit (true to size) lots of adjustments, pockets and options to hold all your fishing gear. Did I mention they look great too? Highly recommend!