PATAGONIA TORRENTSHELL JACKET
Patagonia's Torrentshell Jacket is sleek, clean, and packable so your performance shell is always on hand when you need it. This jacket will keep you dry and comfortable in the worsts downpours that Mother Nature can dish out. The fabric face is 100% recycled nylon with cutting edge H2No Performance Technology protection, delivering the the ultimate in breathability and water repellency. This great looking shell is versatile to wear anywhere, is extremely durable, lightweight, and stuffs inside itself into either one of the two zippered handwarmer pockets, and includes a carbinger clip-in loop.
The 2.5-layer H2NO layers incorporate a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while the 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, and rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design. The center zipper has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps, and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem. This is a terrific performance shell that you should never be without, and at an unbelievable price!
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight: 343 g (12.1 oz)