PATAGONIA TORRENTSHELL PULLOVER
Patagonia's Torrentshell Pullover is sleek, clean, and packable so your performance shell is always on hand when you need it. This pullover will keep you dry and comfortable in the worsts downpours that Mother Nature can dish out. The fabric face is 100% recycled nylon with cutting edge H2No Performance Technology protection, delivering the the ultimate in breathability and water repellency. This great looking shell is versatile to wear anywhere, is extremely durable, lightweight, and stuffs inside itself into the front center handwarmer pocket, and includes a carbinger clip-in loop.
The 2.5-layer H2No layers incorporate a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while the 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, and rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design. Ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem. This is a terrific performance shell that you should never be without, and at a great price!
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight: 289 g (10.2 oz)