PATAGONIA TOUGH PUFF SHIRT
The popular Patagonia Tough Puff Shirt is a durable and versatile insulated fishing and outdoor shirt that can be worn on its own or as part of a cold-weather layering system; with moisture-shedding DWR finish, stretch-woven face fabric and warm, stretchy and exceptionally breathable FullRange® Stretch Insulation Technology. This ultra-comfortable Tough Puff Shirt is built for long, cool days on the water, combining excellent warmth with complete freedom of movement. The durable face fabric is strong, stretchy, and abrasion resistant so you push through tangled cover to chart your own path.
The Tough Puff Shirt features an abrasion-resistant, 100% polyester shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish, that is rugged enough to bust through brush and heavy cover. Warmth is provided with insulated, stretchy, 60-g FullRange® insulation that won’t hold water and stays warm even when wet. This insulation is backed by a soft, fast-wicking 100% recycled polyester Capilene® inner lining for increased comfort and efficient moisture management when you’re on the move. Additional features include a snap-closure placket, a large vertical zip-closure pocket on the left chest, and adjustable snap-closure cuffs. Offering excellent freedom of movement in cool conditions, the durable Tough Puff works just as well on its own as it does layered under a hard shell in heavier weather.This awesome performance shirt is a must have for steelheaders and cold weather anglers!
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm even when wet
- Snap closure at center front
- Large zip-closure vertical pocket on left chest
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Adjustable snap closure at cuffs
- Weight: 527 g (1 lb 2.6 oz)