PATAGONIA VEST FRONT SLING
The Patagonia Vest Front Sling provides the best of both worlds and the ultimate versatility, allowing you to travel light or take as much gear as you need for long days. The 8-liter Vest Front Sling features our vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack (like our Stealth Atom Sling) on the other. Access to either is simple; just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off. External nylon utility keeper provides secure attachment point for zingers, while a selection of easy-access pockets keeps the stuff you need handy. Inside, there’s a range of organizing pockets; a 100% waterproof, welded security pouch; and enough room for lunch, jacket and extra fly boxes. Now made from lighter, more water-repellent 5.5-oz Cordura 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds; pack size is 8L
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers; exterior tippet spool holder
- Internal quick-access pockets for leaders; organizational pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Internal, 100% waterproof, welded security pouch
- Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes