PATAGONIA WOMEN'S SPRING RIVER WADERS
Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders are the ultimate women's wader for comfort, durability and fashion. You should always look good and feel great, even in waders! Designed, tested and built with input from some of the finest female anglers in the world, our Women’s Spring River Waders have been updated with more streamlined booties and gravel guards for a new level of comfort, performance and durability. The puncture-resistant, super breathable, 4-layer, H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber fabric package keeps you comfortable and dry in range of conditions, and it’s built using Single Seam Construction that routes critical seams away from areas of high wear for greater durability. Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for versatile comfort; with front and back TPU slide-and-lock latches for security when wading deep. Innovative rear-buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief.
If you fish in and out of boats, you’ll appreciate the new flat-panel gravel guards: they drain water more quickly than our old design, in addition to better resisting abrasion and wear while hiking or wading. Our improved booties are lined with a warm and comfy poly-grid; have a more anatomical, sock-like fit; and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. Other fishing-friendly details: internal, TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps cell phone and alarm fobs dry; Hypalon® utility keeper holds tools for easy use; reach-through kangaroo-style hand warmer pocket; external zippered storage pocket; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo to top it all off.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid-lined for added comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish