REDINGTON BUTTER STICK 260-3 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 2WT, 6'0"
Redington Butter Stick Fly Rod Outfits include the Redington Butter Stick Fly Rod, Redington Zero Fly Reel, RIO Lightline WF Fly Line, backing, tapered leader, and a Redington rod tube storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Redington Butter Stick 260-3 is such a sweet and smooth casting rod, that it lives up to it۪s super cool name, and it casts like, well۟ butter. This little 2wt makes the most delicate dry fly presentations and is a blast to nymph small pocket water. The 6'0" length will get you into the tightest situations and heavy cover where trout love to hide. The modern, high modulus fiberglass telegraphs every head shake when that small brookie smashes your fly!
Built using T-Glass construction on our Heritage Taper, the Butter Stick is a slow action glass rod that will delicately present a fly even in the tightest of places. The retro cosmetics and slower action will make every day feel like throwback Thursday.
- Incredible smooth, slow action rod
- High modulus T-Glass fiberglass for amazing feel
- Premium half wells cork handle
- Retro sliding reel seat rings
- Premium chrome snakes guides
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- Backed by the Redington Lifetime Warranty
REDINGTON ZERO 2/3 FLY REEL
reel in its class
loaded, clicker drag system
- Easily converts to left or right hand retrieve
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
arbor design speeds retrieve and reduces line memory
reel case included
by Redington Lifetime Warranty
RIO LIGHTLINE FLY LINE
Fiberglass and Bamboo Fly anglers rejoice, there is a new fly line on the market designed specifically for your slower action fly rods!
RIO’s LightLine has been designed to load slower, more traditional action fly rods such as bamboo, glass and the more “Classic” flexing graphite rods. Built to precisely match the industry line standards, this line will not overload such rods – even at longer range. The weight distribution and short front taper ensures the line loads at close range, making it ideal for fishing on smaller creeks and streams, while the softer, supple coating ensures the line remains relaxed and easy to handle in the majority of conditions.
- Short front taper and weight distribution makes it ideal for creeks
- Perfect for bamboo, glass and sof§er graphite fly rods
- MaxFloat Tip and MaxCast technologies for the very best in performance
- Extra-supple coating for minimal coiling and relaxed performance
- Max Cast
- Max Float Tip
- Agent X
- Front and Rear Welded Loop
- Line Sizes Double Tapered DT2-DT6
- Color: Brown/Ivory
Free Shipping in the U.S.