Redington Chromer switch fly rods are crisp, responsive, and powerful with a super-smooth fast-action. This Redington 7116-4 Chromer is a perfect choice for larger trout and steelhead in medium large rivers and excels at swinging flies and indicator rigs. The Chromer 7wt is also great for launching streamers to big browns, will throw bulky bass bugs with authority, and is an awesome rod on the saltwater flats for bonefish and in the backcountry for redfish. This versatile 7wt switch rod performs beautifully in large western rivers, lakes, and ponds where covering distance is critical to your success. This rod is ideal as your first two-handed rod for smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, big water trout, steelhead, bonefish, snook, and redfish.
Redington Chromer fly rods are the ultimate tool for the two-handed angler. With refined rod actions to suit a variety of casting and line styles, the rods also feature custom polymer gripping sections on the top and bottom handles. These unique pinch grip sections allow for easy running line management during spey casts and added comfort over a long day of fishing.
Redington is well known for producing high quality, performance fly rods that feel and fish like high-end rods costing hundreds of dollars more, at value prices that are accessible to any angler. If youÛªre looking for great performance value in your fly fishing gear, you will find unsurpassed Û÷bang for your buckÛª with Redington.
- Super-smooth fast action
- Downlocking reel seat for improved in-hand balance
- Polymer Pinch Grip sections on top and bottom handles
- Polymer grips absorb body heat for comfortable winter fishing
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Fully anodized aluminum reel seat
- Premium grade cork handles
- Fully protective cordura rod tube with dividers
- Backed by the Redington Lifetime warranty