Redington Crosswater Fly Rod Outfits include the Redington Crosswater Fly Rod, Crosswater Fly Reel, RIO MainStream WF floating fly line, backing, tapered leader, and a Redington rod & reel storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
Redington Crosswater Fly Rods are a great choice for newer fly fishers. These rods are easy to cast, with a crisp medium-fast action that delivers tight loops for any angler. This Crosswater 890-4 rod is very versatile and is perfect for big browns, largemouth bass, steelhead, bonefish, redfish, snook, and general saltwater fishing. This 8wt will launch big streamers, bulky bass bugs, and saltwater flies straight to their target. Crosswater rods are surprising nice casting rods that load quickly, with crisp recovery between casts, at a very modest price.
Redington is well known for producing high quality, performance fly rods that feel and fish like high-end rods costing hundreds of dollars more, at value prices that are accessible to any angler. If you are looking for great performance value in your fly fishing gear, you will find unsurpassed bang for your buck with Redington.
- Easy to cast, medium-fast action rod
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat
- Alignment dots for easy rod set up
- Fighting butt handle for added leverage
- Includes cotton rod sock
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Durable composite design with easy to change spool
- Large arbor design for easier and quicker retrieve
- Strong disc drag system for stopping power
- Easily converts to right or left hand retrieve
- Cloth reel bag included
- Backed by a 1-year Redington Warranty
RIO MAINSTREAM WF FLOATING FLY LINE
- Supple self-lubricating coating, memory-free in cold water
- Easy casting taper designs
- Quality performance fly line made in Idaho
- Welded front loop for easy leader changes