REDINGTON DUALLY II 8116-4 SWITCH FLY ROD : 8WT, 11'6"
The original Dually proved that two hands are better than one, so the progression of this two-handed rod was simple. We lightened the overall rod weight, improved tip stability, and completely updated the handle, while still coming in at less than $300. Whether you’re wanting to be more efficient on your local trout stream or are in search of wild steelhead, the new Dually features rod weights and lengths to cover bodies of water from the Skeena to the MO and everything in between.
The 8116-4 is the heaviest switch rod in the Dually lineup and is meant for turning over heavy sink tips and larger flies while swinging for winter steelhead or salmon. This rod is also designed for overhand casting shooting heads into the wind off your favorite beach. Recommended Skagit Grains: 500-525 Scandi Grains: 450-500
- Medium-fast action
- Anodized aluminum reel seat for improved durability
- Soft-touch EVA pinch grip sections for better line control
- Matte Bronze finish
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with dividers
- Available in Trout Spey, Switch, and Spey configurations
- Lifetime warranty
- Weight: 6.4oz