Redington Hydrogen fly rods are designed specifically for the trout angler. Hydrogen rods are fine-tuned, ultra light in the hand, with a silky smooth medium-fast action. The Hydrogen 3100-4 is a beautiful casting rod for fishing trout in smaller streams and rivers. This 3wt makes the most delicate dry fly presentations at long distances, and the longer 10'0" length roll casts effortlessly, and excels at high stick nymphing and mending line. This is an awesome 3wt fly rod that is incredibly fun to fish and just wait until you hook up with a fiesty rainbow!
Hydrogen fly rods are made with the lightest weight components available to give anglers incredible performance with an almost weightless feel. Skeletonized reel seats and single-foot guides help reduce weight, while each individual rod model is engineered so the action matches the specific trout situations. Three Euro-nymph models are designed for refined competition or recreational performance, while the Hydrogen Trout Spey rods offer the incredible thrill and versatility of fishing an ultra-light two handed microspey rod for trout.
Redington is well known for producing high quality, performance fly rods that feel and fish like high-end rods costing hundreds of dollars more, at value prices that are accessible to any angler. If you are looking for great performance value in your fly fishing gear, you will find unsurpassed bang for your buck with Redington.
- The lightest rod in its class
- Super-tuned, smooth, medium-fast action blank construction
- Single-foot guides for increased tip recovery
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pinpoint accuracy delivered through improved rod tracking
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Half-wells, premium grade cork handles
- Euro nymph actions feature a softer tip for easier turnover
- Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
- Backed by the Redington Lifetime Warranty