Redington Hydrogen fly rods are designed specifically for the trout angler. Hydrogen rods are fine-tuned, ultra light in the hand, with a silky smooth medium-fast action. The Hydrogen 390-4 is an awesome rod for fishing trout in small to medium size rivers. This 3wt effortlessly makes the most delicate dry fly presentations precisely on target, excels at nymphing small pocket water, and the 9'0" length will turn over rigs and small streamers. You have never had as much fun with a fly rod in your hands as you will with beautiful 3wt rod!
Hydrogen fly rods are made with the lightest weight components available to give anglers incredible performance with an almost weightless feel. Skeletonized reel seats and single-foot guides help reduce weight, while each individual rod model is engineered so the action matches the specific trout situations. Three Euro-nymph models are designed for refined competition or recreational performance, while the Hydrogen Trout Spey rods offer the incredible thrill and versatility of fishing an ultra-light two handed microspey rod for trout.
Redington is well known for producing high quality, performance fly rods that feel and fish like high-end rods costing hundreds of dollars more, at value prices that are accessible to any angler. If you are looking for great performance value in your fly fishing gear, you will find unsurpassed bang for your buck with Redington.
- The lightest rod in its class
- Super-tuned, smooth, medium-fast action blank construction
- Single-foot guides for increased tip recovery
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pinpoint accuracy delivered through improved rod tracking
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Half-wells, premium grade cork handles
- Euro nymph actions feature a softer tip for easier turnover
- Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
- Backed by the Redington Lifetime Warranty