- Sturdy die-cast construction with full-frame back
- Full-frame back design allows easy personalization with decal application
- Large arbor design for speedy line retrieve and tippet protection
- Smooth and strong rulon disc drag
- Soft-touch, twin-molded dual density handle offers supreme grip and control
- Redington Lifetime warranty
- Weight: 6.7oz
- Diameter: 3.9"
- Width: 1.6"
- Capacity: 200yd/#20
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Chris (Louisiana) | March 14th, 2021
Recently decided I wanted an intermediate line for my 7wt. As I couldn't find a spare spool for my Hydros SL, I decided to shop around for an affordable reel to house my new line. While I had heard of the I.D. (and it's gimmicky stickers), I hadn't ever paid it much thought. The price caught my attention though and reviews seemed good, so I decided to give it a go. First impression...it is a solid reel and more than I'd expect at its current price tag (<$60). Solid construction, decent design, and what appears to be a reasonably smooth drag. I may pick up a few in other sizes as spares. Highly recommend.
Jacob Ishman (Pennsylvania) | September 23rd, 2020
It's a great reel, I like the stickers too.