Redington Path Fly Rod Outfits include the Redington Path Fly Rod, Redington Crosswater Fly Reel, RIO MainStream WF floating fly line, backing, tapered leader, and a Redington rod & reel storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
Redington Path Fly Rods are surprisingly smooth casting, medium-fast action graphite fly rods, offering classic performance for all levels of anglers. This verstaile Path 586-4 rod is the perfect choice as an all purpose rod for trout and smallmouth bass in small to medium size rivers. The Path 5wt will throw small streamers with ease, send bass bugs straight to their target, yet still make a delicate dry fly presentation at 70ft.
Redington Path fly rods help any angler throw tight loops with accurate fly placement. Throw in other killer features like a laser etched reel seat, attractive wood insert, alignment dots for easy set up, cordura rod tube, and a Lifetime Warranty, and the Redington Path is an incredible best performance value!
Redington is well known for producing high quality, performance fly rods that feel and fish like high-end rods costing hundreds of dollars more, at value prices that are accessible to any angler. If you are looking for great performance value in your fly fishing gear, you will find unsurpassed bang for your buck with Redington.
- Smooth, crisp, medium-fast action
- Laser-etched reel seat with attractive wood insert
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- Backed by the Redington Lifetime Warranty
REDINGTON CROSSWATER 4/5/6 FLY REEL
- Durable composite design with easy to change spool
- Large arbor design for easier and quicker retrieve
- Strong disc drag system for stopping power
- Easily converts to right or left hand retrieve
- Cloth reel bag included
- Backed by a 1-year Redington Warranty
RIO MAINSTREAM WF FLOATING FLY LINE
RIO MainStream Trout Fly Lines feature user-friendly, high-performance tapers individually designed for optimum line size and normal casting ranges. MainStream floating lines have a supple coating that remains memory-free in cold water. The smooth, self-lubricating coating improves your casting distance and accuracy. The shorter front taper facilitates tight casting loops and positive turnover. RIO MainStream is an ideal choice for an all-purpose, everyday floating fly Line and is designed to optimize rod performance at normal casting distances.
- Supple self-lubricating coating, memory-free in cold water
- Easy casting taper designs
- Quality performance fly line made in Idaho
- Welded front loop for easy leader changes