The newly redesigned Redington Predator is the ultimate fly rod for big flies, heavy lines, and aggressive fighting fish. Predator rods feature a powerful, intuitive, fast-action that commands ample power to combat big gamefish. Predator fly rods will pick up and cast heavy lines and launch big, wind resistant flies like a cannon in windy conditions.
The Redington Predator 1681-4 is designed to conquer the largest of bluewater beasts, including giant tuna, marlin, and big sharks. These rods are designed for saltwater applications with anodized components that are saltwater-ready. Throw in some other killer features like a laser etched machined aluminum reel seat, alignment dots for easy setup, multi modulus blank, and premium anodized components and you have a beautiful beast of a fly rod!
Redington is well known for producing high quality, performance fly rods that feel and fish like high-end rods costing hundreds of dollars more, at value prices that are accessible to any angler. If you are looking for great performance value in your fly fishing gear, you will find unsurpassed bang for your buck with Redington.
- Powerful, responsive, fast action
- Dialed in-hand balance for lightweight feel and responsive casting
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all water conditions
- Laser-etched model reference on reel seat for quick rod identification
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and hard chrome anodized snake guides for durability
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Fighting butt handle for added fish fighting leverage
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- Backed by the Redington Lifetime Warranty