RIO BONEFISH FLOATING FLY LINE
RIO's Bonefish line has a long head and rear taper to smooth out the loop, and to make long, efficient casts, while the mid-length front taper produces great turnover and easy presentation of typical bonefish flies. This is a great line for the more experienced flats angler, and ideal for fast second shots to cruising fish. RIO Bonefish lines have a high floating, AgentX coating that ensure the running line and tip stays afloat, and feature a medium stiff core, with a tropical coating that stays firm in the heat. Welded loops on both ends of the line makes for easy rigging. This is the perfect bonefish line for windy flats fishing.
- New MaxFloat Tip floats higher to reduce drag and improve visibility
- New MaxCast technology shoots line effortlessly for greater range
- Agent X technology self lubricates line to reduce friction
- DualTone for easy loading point identification
- Front abd back welded loops for fast, easy rigging changes