RIO COASTAL QUICKSHOOTER XP FLY LINE
The Coastal Quickshooter XP (Extra Powerful) is a much heavier line, with more weight at the front and is specifically designed for casting the largest of flies.
The line features a a clear intermediate head, and is designed specifically or anglers fly fishing off the coast in cooler conditions. The line features a short front taper that has no problem turning over baitfish and shrimp patterns in typical coastal winds, and has a short, easy casting head to help the rod load at close range.
- Short, powerful front taper to turn over large flies.
- Supple core and coating that will not tangle in cooler conditions.
- Clear, easy loading head that empowers the cast at close range.
- Extreme Slickness
- Dual Tone for easy visual id of optimal loading point
- Welded front and rear loops for quick rigging changes
4.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Andrew Cole (CA) | November 3rd, 2019
This line was used for fishing for striped bass in California, in the surf and Delta. A good line for shallower parts of the delta and for shooting quick and fast in the surf. Wish there was one with a similar taper but faster sink rate.