RIO GENERAL PURPOSE SALTWATER FLY LINE
RIO's General Purpose Saltwater fly line is designed for anglers that fish non tropical destinations, and for early season bonefish. The line is built with a supple braided multifilament core that ensures the line stays limp in the coolest of conditions, and has a hard, AgentX and XS technology saltwater coating for the slickest of finishes. It is suitable for a multitude of saltwater species. Welded loops on both ends of the line allow anglers to rig easily.
RIO General Purpose Saltwater features a unique compound taper head that is heavily weighted to load fast action saltwater rods quickly and easily, maximizing performance and increasing distance. This line will help any angler throw tight loops in the wind and turn over big saltwater flies. The tip section is designed to present the fly so it will not spook wary saltwater species. RIO General Purpose Saltwater is the perfect line for a variety of saltwater situations, when wind, big flies, and huge saltwater predators come together.
- Heavily weighted compound taper to load rods quickly and cast tight loops in the wind
- New MaxFloat Tip floats higher to reduce drag and improve visibility
- New MaxCast technology shoots line effortlessly for greater range
- Agent X technology self lubricates line to reduce friction
- DualTone for easy loading point identification
- Front and back welded loops for fast, easy rigging changes