RIO InTouch Coldwater Outbound Fly Line
RIO’s InTouch OutBound lines are designed to cast very long distances. Each line is heavier than standard fly lines and deeply load modern rods for maximum distance. Each line features RIO’s XS technology for super slick performance and is built with ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology for the maximum in sensitivity, control and performance. A supple coating gives tangle-free performance.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology for the maximum in sensitivity, control and performance
- Heavier than standard fly lines for easy casting
- Designed to cast the largest of flies
- Unique, front-loaded weight distribution makes ultra-long casts
- Two different densities make up this line series:
- A full floating line – F
- A floating line with a 38ft intermediate head – F/I
- OutBound Custom lines have a long, fastsinking, level sink tip that is designed to be cut and tuned to each angler’s individual preference.
Free Shipping in the U.S.