RIO InTouch Freshwater Outbound Short Fly Line
RIO’s InTouch OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies very long distances. Built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology. A short, aggressive front taper easily carries large, weighted streamers, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. A full range of densities make this a very versatile line series. Each line features RIO’s XS Technology for super slick performance, and is built with a supple, coldwater coating that ensures the line remains tangle-free.
Each line features RIO's XS technology for super slick performance, and is built with a supple, coldwater coating that ensures the line remains
tangle-free. The five densities available are: 1) A full floating line (F), 2) A floating line with a 30 ft ultra slow sinking “hover” head that sinks
about 1” a second (F/S1), 3) A floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip (F/I), 4) A full intermediate line with a 30 ft clear head (I), 5) An
intermediate line with a 30 ft fast sinking, type 6 (6 inches per second) head (I/S6)
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- Short, heavy head loads Rod at close range and turns over big flies with ease
- Designed for windy conditions and big/weighted flies
- XS technology for a super slick coating
- Dual Tone line for visual loading point
- Welded front and back loops
Free Shipping in the U.S.