RIO INTOUCH SINGLE HANDED SPEY 3D F/H/I FLY LINE
RIO InTouch Single Handed Spey line has been designed to be a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer/need to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Built on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore the line provides groundbreaking levels of sensitivity and performance.
The new F/H/I version of this line has a triple density (floating, hover, intermediate) coating, that is perfect for swinging soft hackles across fast, uneven flows, or for stripping streamers for autumn browns. The multi density coating ensures the fly stays down, yet easily allows for complex mends and line control.
- Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
- Ultra-low stretch core for maximum performance
- DualTone system to easily identify loading area
- Thick handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control
- Size: WF4-WF8
- Color: Clear camo glacial / peach / camo
- Overall Length: 90ft/ 27.4m
- Head Length: 33ft/10m
Free Shipping in the U.S.