RIO InTouch Skagit iMOW Tips, New for 2016 with Connect Core
RIO’s InTouch Skagit iMOW tips have an intermediate section, instead of a floating, which creates a smooth depth transition between a floating body and fast sinking tip, and perfect contact between the angler and the fly, they are also the ideal tip for intermediate based Skagit heads, like RIO’s iFlight. There are three weight series (Light, Medium and Heavy) and four tips within each series, as well as a complete kit with all 4 tips of a series packaged in a RIO leader wallet. All MOW tips are built on RIO’s ConnectCore for Ultra-low stretch performance.
Light iMOW tips feature T-8 for a sinking section (with a sink rate of about 7” per second) and are most suitable for Skagit lines of 475 grains and less.
Medium iMOW tips feature T-11 for a sinking section (with a sink rate of about 8” per second) and are most suitable for Skagit lines between 475 and 575 grains.
Heavy iMOW tips feature T-14 for a sinking section (with a sink rate of about 9” per second) and are most suitable for Skagit heads of 575 grains and heavier.
- New Low-Stretch Connect Core Technology
- Multitude of Tip lengths and Sink rates to cover every situation
- Perfect addition to all Skagit Lines
- Named after Skagit maestros Mike McCune, Scott O’Donnell and Ed Ward
- Precision depth control has never been easier
- 3 sizes available: light for Skagit Heads less than 450 Grains, medium for Skagit Heads between 450 and 575 Grains and Heavy for Heads in excess of 575 Grains
- Each size has a corresponding Kit with a Selection of that size's Tips
Free Shipping in the U.S.