RIO LIGHTLINE FLY LINE
Fiberglass and Bamboo Fly angler rejoice, there is a new fly line on the market designed specifically for your slower action fly rods!
RIO’s LightLine has been designed to load slower, more traditional action fly rods such as bamboo, glass and the more “Classic” flexing graphite rods. Built to precisely match the industry line standards, this line will not overload such rods – even at longer range. The weight distribution and short front taper ensures the line loads at close range, making it ideal for fishing on smaller creeks and streams, while the softer, supple coating ensures the line remains relaxed and easy to handle in the majority of conditions.
- Short front taper and weight distribution makes it ideal for creeks
- Perfect for bamboo, glass and sof§er graphite fly rods
- MaxFloat Tip and MaxCast technologies for the very best in performance
- Extra-supple coating for minimal coiling and relaxed performance
- Max Cast
- Max Float Tip
- Agent X
- Front and Rear Welded Loop
- Line Sizes Double Tapered DT2-DT6
- Color: Brown/Ivory
Free Shipping in the U.S.