RIO TARPON FLOATING FLY LINE
RIO's Tarpon floating fly line has a mid-length head, and a short, powerful front taper to easily cast typical tarpon flies with ease. The rear weight distribution easily loads powerful saltwater fly rods quickly and ensures the very best in presentation so as not to spook wary tarpon, making it the ideal all-round tarpon fly line. The line is built on tough, medium-stiff saltwater cores that will not wilt in the heat, and features a high-floating, AgentX coating for the very best in performance.
RIO Tarpon is specifically designed to throw tight, accurate loops, shoot line long distances, and turn over big saltwater flies in windy conditions. This line excels as a general purpose saltwater line and will help any angler become a better caster. Quick second shots are easy with this line because it loads rods fast and shoots easily. This line is the perfect choice for 10wt, 11wt, and 12wt saltwater fly rods.
- Powerful taper design to load rods quickly, and throw tight loops in windy conditions
- New MaxFloat Tip floats higher to reduce drag and improve visibility
- New MaxCast technology shoots line effortlessly for greater range
- Agent X technology self lubricates line to reduce friction
- DualTone for easy loading point identification
- Front abd back welded loops for fast, easy rigging changes