ROSS REELS COLORADO LT 3/4 FLY REEL : 3-4WT
The award-winning Ross Colorado LT Fly Reel is as light as it is beautiful. The new Colorado LT is engineered with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. The Colorado LT is a click and pawl reel, weighing in at less than 3 ounces, so it is the perfect match for modern ultra-light fly rods. This reel is also extremely rugged and durable, with an anodized rigid frame and spool, and an all-metal clicker system.
Ross Colorado LT reels are super-strong, fully CNC machined from 6061 aluminum to exacting tolerances. Each reel is then hard anodized for the perfect balance of color and durability. The reel handle is a machined canvas phenolic rod on a chromated aluminum post, creating a very durable, lightweight handle that increases grip when wet.
Adding to its elegant simplicity, the Colorado LT boasts only 15 total parts, all designed, machined, and assembled in Montrose, Colorado USA. Its heritage is reflected in the Colorado flag milled into the frame and the mountain silhouette found on the anodized aluminum clicker cover. The Colorado LT is the lightest reel in its class and is simplicity at its finest.
- Fully CNC machined to exacting standards from 6061 aluminum alloy
- Ultra-lightweight but incredibly strong design
- Machined metal components make up click drag system
- Oversize drag knob makes easy drag adjustments with the palm of your hand
- Type II hard anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Designed, crafted and hand built in Montrose, CO
- Backed by the Ross Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 2.91oz
- Diameter: 3.325”
- Width: .87”
- Capacity: WF4/55yds