SAGE SALT HD 690-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 6WT 9'0"
Sage Salt HD Fly Rod Outfits include the award winning Sage Salt HD Fly Rod, Hatch Finatic Gen 2 Fly Reel, premium RIO Flats Pro floating fly line, Dacron backing, RIO Saltwater Tapered Leader, Sage aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Sage Salt HD Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
Winner of the ICAST Best of Show, Sage Salt HD Fly Rods have increased power, improved accuracy, and are lighter for all day use. Sage Salt HD rods have an amazing ability to slice through the wind, throw laser tight loops, and deliver flies precisely where intended. Casting feels almost effortless thanks to new cutting edge KonneticHD Technology. These new technologies produce a rod blank that is ultra light, with a thinner diameter, enhancing feel and responsiveness, yet is significantly stronger.
Sage Salt HD rods are intuitive, with highly efficient energy transfer, while eliminating vibration and tip bounce. These rods load with one back cast at close range for quick shots to cruising fish, and throw bullet loops long distances in windy conditions. Sage Salt HD rods help any angler become a better saltwater caster, making them better anglers, and ultimately leading to more hook-ups and fish landed.
The Sage Salt HD 6wt 9'0" fly rod is a cannon for firing streamers to the far bank and launching bass bugs long distance. This rod is the perfect choice for streamer fishing larger western rivers and targeting smallmouth bass in the Midwest. The Salt HD 6wt is a powerful fast-action rod that throws big streamers and bulky bass poppers with authority, yet is incredibly lightweight. Windy conditions are no match for this rod as flies land exactly where they are supposed to. This versatile Salt HD 6wt will pick up and lay down 70ft of line with a weighted streamer and no false casting required.
Sage Salt HD rods are beautifully finished in a squid ink blue color, with black thread wraps and complimentary blue trim wraps. Oversized hard chromed snake guides and tip-top ensure large saltwater knots slide smoothly, and the heavy-duty black anodized aluminum reel seat is dual uplocking to ensure your reel stays locked in tight. These rods are finished with a premium full-wells cork handle and a laser etched line weight on the slide band, and safely protected in a Sage rod sock and premium Sage aluminum rod tube. Every Sage Salt HD is hand crafted by the same 27 sets of expert hands on Bainbridge Island, WA in the USA.
- KonneticHD Technology delivers ultimate power and accuracy in the wind
- Beautiful Squid Ink blank finish with black thread wraps / blue trim wraps
- Oversized Fuji ceramic stripper guides and hard chromed snake guides to shoot line further
- Heavy-duty stealth black anodized aluminum, dual uplocking reel seat
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in reel seat
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle and fighting butt
- Premium Salt HD aluminum rod tube and rod sock
- Backed by the Sage Lifetime Warranty
HATCH FINATIC 5 PLUS GEN 2 FLY REEL : 5-7WT
The Hatch Finatic 5 Plus Gen 2 Fly Reel was built as a jack of all trades, master of all it touches. A sealed drag, tank like durability and with the Mid and Large arbor options can be rigged to handle streams, rivers, ponds, and surf. The Finatic 5 Plus Gen 2 is a masterpiece of USA fully machined craftsmanship, right down to the reel seat and perfectly suited for 5-7 weight rods. The Gen 2 series features a new drag system seal along with stainless-steel drag housing for a more enhanced usage. All Hatch fly reels feature a fully sealed drag cassette containing a stacked Rulon multi-disc drag system that allows maximum braking pressure and faster heat dispersion. This innovated type of design is created to eliminate start up inertia when the fish is hooked and reduce stick slip problems while you are battling the fish on the reel. Each Hatch fly reel comes with its own hook guard on the frame, a precise counterbalance on the spool, and a positive frame to spool connection for a bomb-proof fit.
Hatch pros have used this workhorse surf fishing in So Cal, light steelheading in Oregon, chucking nasty streamers to ravenous browns in Montana, and stalking bones on the flats in Belize.
- New Mist Finish is a beautiful matte, non-glare finish that is smoother, stealthier, and looks awesome.
- New cranks and counterbalance in the Gen 2 Finatic incorporates an Ultraflon sleeve that covers the aluminum shaft and separates it from the aluminum crank handle. This eliminates the chance for Galvanic corrosion and ensures a smooth crank.
- New frame features a concave surface inside of the frame and move from 7 windows in the Gen 1 to 9 windows in the Gen 2. By adding two extra arms it eliminates unnecessary weight making the reel lighter without sacrificing strength.
- New lip seals and sealed bearings completely seal this drag system against the elements for flawless performance in the harshest conditions.
- Machined reel seat means that there is no second piece seating the reel to the rod. No more rotting screws or rattle between the foot and the rest of the frame.
- Hook guards on every reel keep those hooks away from hands and tucked into the arbor of the reel.
- Multi-disc drag comprised of Rulon and precision stamped stainless steel discs apples breaking pressure and heat dispersion over several surfaces and is now found on all models.
RIO FLATS PRO FLY LINE
RIO's flagship DirectCore Flats Pro saltwater fly line is designed for anglers hitting tropical flats in search of bonefish, permit and tarpon. The line is built on RIO's new DirectCore, a proprietary low-memory, low-stretch monofilament core that retains its stiffness in tropical heat, yet lies straight on the water without curl or retraction. The core, which has 30% less stretch than regular tropical saltwater fly lines, casts further, ensures solid strip sets, and shortens fight times.
RIO Flats Pro lines incorporate the SureFire triple color, distance-marking design that takes the guesswork out of accuracy and distance control, allowing anglers to make higher percentage shots to cruising targets. The DirectCore Flats Pro line is available in floating models and a clear tip "StealthTip" option that features a full-float head with six feet of clear intermediate at the tip. This nearly invisible front section allows for shorter leaders and easier, more accurate casts, while the increased density provides greater wind penetration.
Each line is built with a front taper that loads easily at close range, and with a mid-length head and extended back taper that provides stability for fast, accurate, long-distance casts. This phenomenal line won "Best New Fly Line for 2018" at the European trade show EFTTEX, and "Best New Saltwater Fly Line for 2018" at the US trade show IFTD.
- Agressive front taper loads rods quickly, shreds the wind, and throws stable tight loops
- Extreme Slickness and Agent X Technologies shoots line effortlessly
- Easy annealing, low memory core that lays perfectly straight on the water
- Low stretch DirectCore Technology casts further and provides solid strip set
- Mid-length head and long rear taper for tight loops and complete line control
- High floating running line makes picking up line and casting easier
- Welded front and back loops for fast, easy rigging changes